Tours prices in João Pessoa
These are JEEP 4x4 TOURS now, even more complete (8 Hours per ride), passing through beaches and places where ordinary cars do not have access, with comfort and safety.
We work with LIMITED VACANCIES!
IN ORDER TO BE MET, you need to provide the following information:
- Indicate the exact day(s) and tour(s) you want to make, and up to when you stay here;
- Pass an address /hotel +room number (in João Pessoa), to pick you up;
- Pass the WhatsApp of contact, the full names, and number of people;
5th Anniversary PROMOTION: DISCOUNT of R$ 50 on all Jeep tours, NOW ;-)
TEMPORARY OFFER and LIMITED by vacancies!
Non-cumulative offer, valid only for new reservations, MAY BE CLOSED at any time.
I.- THE TOURS
The tours are customized according to your interests (we see that during the trip), your pace, and the tides (DIFFERENTIATED VIP service).
The tours are conducted by JIPE 4x4 closed ⇒ more safety, more comfort... and more beaches! We have exclusive Jeep-only accessibles routes, with focus on ecotourism and showing all the beauty of the nature. It fits up to 4 light passengers in the Jeep; with morepeople we leave with more vehicles.
A Jeep 4x4 is SAFER, more COMFORTABLE (whatever the weather) and FASTER than a Buggy, allowing you to enjoy up to 2 MORE HOURS ON THE BEACHES: the Jeep goes through more places (they're 8h00 rides), and the prices are similar.
We do not do airport transfers.
In case oftechnical problem with the vehicle, the ride can be transmitted to a colleague (or the 30% reimbursed). In case of bad weather, the tour can be retracted for a following day (if not the 30% refunded): the weather analysis is done by the guide.
One ride is not the same as another: our differential is the price/quality (you end up getting more for your money), and not with cheaper prices showing only half ofthings.
Baby up to 2 years in the lap does not pay; children pay the same price (ask for a 9-36kg seat in the reservation).
On the BEACHES we have the MOST COMPLETE TOURS ⇒ BEACHES DESCRIPTION at the bottom of the page
There are 3 tours in the SOUTH Coast, and 2 in the NORTH Coast (until 8H OF JEEP 4x4, for each tour ⇒ what we will see exactly WILL DEPEND ON YOUR PACE):
The "SOUTH 3" and the tour on the NORTH URBAN coast (with Areia Vermelha) are possible only at low tide.
In the SOUTH COAST the "SOUTH 1" and "SOUTH 2" tours pass through other beaches (8 hours each ride):
- the "SOUTH 1" passes through the most famous beaches, and the "SOUTH 2" passes through more deserted beaches (OPTIONAL: "SOUTH 2" +Barra do Abiai, for the price of "SOUTH 3", only with low tide);
- the "SOUTH 3" combines the best beaches of "SOUTH 1" and "SOUTH 2", along with a great stretch on the beach to Barra do Abiai: it is the most complete tour, IN EXCLUSIVITY! (only at low tide);
In the NORTH COAST the 2 tours are very different (DAYS and hours DEPENDING OF THE TIDES +- 8H per ride):
- the NORTH URBAN: the focus is not the beaches; this route combines several attractions such as the island AREIA VERMELHA, the fort of Cabedelo, and the SUNSET on the beach of Jacaré;
- the NORTH IN LUCENA on the other side of the river Paraíba: well differentiated from the south coast, this tour allows stretches at the seaside to desert places;
North Coast PHOTOS: the north coast to Lucena
⇒ BEACHES DESCRIPTION at the bottom of the page
II.- THE PRICES
- The prices are going out from João Pessoa (otherwise, we find an agreement);
- Baby up to 2 years in the lap does not pay (but would not being comfortable…). Children paynormal price;
- It only fits up to 4 passengers in the Jeep...
- ...for 5 passengers, we leave with 2 Jeeps, the prices being 2 times the price for 2 people (one people less);
- ...for 6 passengers, we leave with 2 Jeeps, the prices being ones for 3 people +for 2 people (one people less);
- ...from 7 passengers, we leave with several Jeeps, adding the prices (without reducing the number of people);
- From 25 Dec to 20 Jan these prices are increased by R$ 50 (not for boats, sunset, entrances & additional);
a) Jeep Beach tours
Tours DESCRIPTION AT THE END OF THIS PAGE. THE VEHICLE CAN BE COMPLETED WITHOUT REDUCTION OF PRICE to meet more people, depending on the demand.
For the "SOUTH 1" until Tambaba (of 8h), the price up to 2 people is R$ 350 (non-private), for 3 people R$ 420 (non-private), and for 4 people R$ 470 (private).
For the "SOUTH 2" until Praia Bela (of 8h), the price up to 2 people is R$ 380 (not private), for 3 people R$ 450 (not private), and for 4 people R$ 500 (private).
For the "SOUTH 3" until Barra do Abiai, more complete (of 8h) IN EXCLUSIVITY, the price up to 2 people is R$ 410 (not private), for 3 people R$ 480 (not private), and for 4 people R$ 530 (private).
For the NORTH "Adventure" in Lucena (description below), the price up to 2 people is R$ 350 (not private), for 3 people R$ 420 (not private), and for 4 people R$ 470 (private), plus +-R$ 45 for the ferry (in total, per vehicle).
For the NORTH "Kayak" in Lucena (description below), the other side of the river Paraíba, the price up to 2 people is R$ 400 (not private), for 3 people R$ 470 (not private), and for 4 people R$ 520 (private), plus +-R$ 60 for the ferry (in total, per vehicle).
For the Urban NORTH, the price up to 2 people is R$ 250 (not private), for 3 people R$ 290 (not private), and for 4 people R$ 320 (private), plus R$ 45 per person forboat to the island AREIA VERMELHA.
North Coast PHOTOS: the north coast to Lucena
The SUNSET on the Jacaré beach is already included (with the exception of the BOAT, OPTIONAL) with the NORTH URBAN tour.
You can combine the sunset at the Jacaré beach with the SOUTH COAST, with a supplement of R$ 45 per person.
It is possible to combine the sunset with the NORTH IN LUCENA, with a supplement of R$ 30 per person.
For the "beach" of Jacaré, either you watch standing on the sidewalk, or inside a boat with animation (OPTIONAL, cost R$ 40 per person, not included in my price).
Sunset PHOTOS: the sunset on the Jacaré beach
b) Tours in the country
Cultural and gastronomic tour in Areia, in the BREJO: the price is R$ 610 (without the entrances +-R$ 8 per person, private, up to 4 people).
Tour PHOTOS: from Alagoa Grande to Areia (from the beginning, to the mills).
Tour to the Roncador Waterfall along with the memorial Frei Damião, in the BREJO: the price is R$ 580 (private, up to 4 people).
Tour PHOTOS: waterfall and memorial Frei Damião (without the Bananeira part).
MANATEE project +Aldeias indígenas (only at low tide): the price is R$ 550 (private, up to 4 people) +boat to Manatee OPTIONAL R$ 130, or untill Coqueirinho do Norte R$ 80 +Indian ritual R$ 10 per person.
PHOTOS: manatee and indigenous villages
c) Interstate tours
PIPA-BARRA DO CUNHAÚ-TIBAULT DO SUL, IN EXCLUSIVITY: the price is R$ 620 (private, up to 4 people) +OPTIONAL Boat: +-R$ 55 per person -OR- OPTIONAL Ecological trail with viewpoints and a beach: +-R$ 15 per person.
Tour PHOTOS: from Barra do Cunhaú to Pipa and from Pipa to Tibau-do-sul.
OPTIONAL coming by the beaches of Barra de Camaratuba, Sagi and Baia Formosa: the total price is R$ 880 (private, up to 4 people) and +-R$ 55 for the ferries.
Tour PHOTOS: coming from Barra de Camaratuba
NATAL-GENIPABU: the price is R$ 750 (private, up to 4 people). Not including the local tours.
ILHA DE ITAMARACÁ: the price is R$ 560 (private, up to 4 people) +boat to Natural pools/Eco-tour: +-R$ 55 per person.
Tour PHOTOS: the Itamáraca island
OLINDA/RECIFE (ATTENTION: Olinda you visit on foot): the price is R$ 580 (without the entrances/parking - private, up to 4 people).
PHOTOS: Olinda and Recife
VENEZA WATER PARK: the price is R$ 570 (private, up to 4 people) +entrance, per person: +-R$ 130 (half for children <1.40m and over 60 years).
- from September to 20 March: weekends and holidays;
- from October to January: also on Fridays;
- in January: also on Thursdays.
Park ATTRACTIONS: the Veneza water park
III.- THE BOOKINGS
1.- The BOOKINGS GUARANTEED BY PAYMENT must be made AT THE LATEST 5 DAYS BEFORE THE RIDE;
⇒ To make a PRE-RESERVATION (VALID ONLY 24h), we combine the days and the tours, and you pass the hotel to pick you, the WhatsApp of contact, the full names and number of people;
⇒ Then TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION, THE 30% PAYMENT must be done WITHIN 24h (I'll pass the pay link soon after):
- THAT 30% ENTRY IS NOT REFUNDABLE if you cancel the tour;
- In case of bad weather, the tour can be postponed to a following day (OR the 30% reimbursed): the analysis of the wheater is made by the guide;
2.- There is the possibility of CONTRACTING SHORT TERM, WITHOUT booking PAYMENT:
We combine the days of the tours (we leave at 8am), and you pass the hotel /room number to get you, the WhatsApp of contact, the full names andnumber of people;
3.- THE BALANCE MUST BE PAID IN CASH, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TOURS.
⇒ DESCRIPTION OF THE TOURS on the beaches
1.- The beaches of the SOUTH COAST of João Pessoa:
There are 3 JEEP 4x4 tours on the beaches of the SOUTH coast of João Pessoa (up to 8h Jeep for each ride ⇒ what we will see exactly WILL DEPEND ON YOUR PACE):
- SOUTH Coast 1: Barra de Gramame (side Conde), Praia do Amor, Tabatinga, Coqueirinho, Tambaba, Arapuca Beach and Portal da Jurema, with several trails and viewpoints, and the Canyon of Coqueirinho;
- SOUTH Coast 2: Jacarapé Beach, Barra de Gramame (side João Pessoa), Jacumã Beach, Carapibus, Barra do Grau and Bela beach, with several trails and belvederes;
- SOUTH Coast 3: Coqueirinho, Tambaba, Arapuca Beach, Portal da Jurema, Barra do Grau, Bela beach and Barra do Abiai with a big stretch on the beach, several trails and viewpoints, and the Canyon of Coqueirinho.
The south coast of Paraíba is famous for the incredible beauty of its pristine beaches, each with its own beauty. Most of the route is inside an environmental protection zone, the APA Tambaba, which runs from Tabatinga Beach to the Barra do Grau.
The colorful sandy cliffs, the unmissible viewpoints (access only via JEEP 4x4), the mangroves and the lush vegetation form a unique combination. It has cliffs, canyons, coconut trees, natural pools at low tide, and breathtaking views. For those who like blue and pristine nature, this is the place to be!
2.- The Beaches of the NORTH COAST of João Pessoa:
There are 2 Jeep 4x4 tours on the NORTH coast of João Pessoa: it is necessary to distinguish between the urban north coast (up to Cabedelo) and the north coast on the other side of the Paraíba river (in Lucena):
- URBAN NORTH coast: the focus here is not the urban beaches (passing throught the beaches of Bessa, Intermares, Poço and Formosa): this route combines several tourist attractions like the island AREIA VERMELHA (with catamaran), the fort of Cabedelo, and the SUNSET on the beach of Jacaré;
- NORTH coast IN LUCENA: well differentiated from the south, allowing stretches at the seaside with deserted beaches, shallow and warm water, to desert places, passing through Prainha, the beach of the Holandês, the Gameleira beach, the beach of Lucena to the Ponta de Lucena, and the wild Barra do Miriri.
There are 2 options:
- Lucena Adventure: Best with hight tide. With Jeep trail in the forest, passing through the ruin of Bom Sucesso and up above the cliff of Barra do Miriri ⇒ less time on the beaches;
- Lucena Kayak: Best with low tide. Swapping the trail in the woods for more time in the water, with kayak on the river and/or on the sea.
The north coast in Lucena, crossing the Paraíba River on a ferry to Costinha: ecotourism tour which mixes adventure and discovery, a stretch at the seaside, to the Barra do Miriri wild and deserted (access only via 4x4), a gastronomy specialized in sea products, with a litle culture (ancient churches and the fort of Santa Catarina).
For those who enjoy ecotourism, natural pools with calm and warm sea (at low tide), and stretches on the beaches, this tour is very nice! Due to the geological structure, the beaches of the north coast of João Pessoa are extensive; here the cattle circulate in freedom, and nature is untouched!
North Coast PHOTOS: the north coast to Lucena
⇒ USEFULL TIPS:
- JEEP 4x4 IS BETTER: For half of the places, only Jeeps 4x4 have access ⇒ you take better advantage of nature;
- A JEEP IS MUCH SAFER and passes through more places, with more comfort (whatever the weather);
- WITH JEEP, YOU HAVE 2 HOURS EXTRA to enjoy the beaches;
- The tours are realized with GUIDE OF TOURISM ACCREDITED;
- THERE ARE NOT ONLY THE BEACHES!: The unmissible lookout points, the JIPE 4x4 trails, advice, and route customization are important;
- Do not go out with any buggy that will show you only half of things, and will not take care of you;
- PAY ATTENTION: some speak about 7 beaches, but only stop at 4 beaches, not showing all the viewpoints, doing 6 hours tours only;
- IT IS IMPERATIVE TO BOOK IN ADVANCE: YOU WILL NOT GET A PLACE AT LAST MINIT!