Veneza Water Park
Located between river and sea at the headland of Maria Farinha, 30 kilometers from the center of Recife, 20 kilometers of Olinda and close to Itamaracá in Paulista, the Veneza Water Park brings adventure, fun and joy, on the north coast of Pernambuco.
The Veneza Water Park
Built for Pernambucos 17 years ago, scene of major concerts, weddings and celebrations, the park now attracts many visitors, Brazilians and foreigners. The park, synonymous with fun and beauty, was designed by Mr. Teones Barbosa de Souza, one Pernambuco's entrepreneur. The inspiration came in Venice in Italy, hence the name "Veneza Water Park"; hence also the replica of the famous "Bridge of Sighs" of Venice, at the main entrance of the park. Recife also has the nickname "Venice of Brazil".
The Veneza Water Park Maria Farinha in numbers
- opened on 22 May 1999;
- over 90,000 m² area dedicated to entertainment and leisure;
- over thirty attractions (detail below);
- one of the largest water parks in Latin America and the second largest water park in the northeast of Brazil;
- more than ten million liters of water;
- only the "Amazon River" has more than three million liters of water;
Veneza Water Park attractions
- Oahu Wave Pool: Waves are produced in the large pool located in a beautiful park area.
- Square Mermaid: Do you like rain? Come take a shower here!
- Anaconda: Giant water slide 15 meters high, snakelike down in of a centuries-old tree... falling into a pool and continuing sliding into a river.
- Bumba: Like adrenaline? Come down here the giant aquatic ramp slide, using buoys, to get a swim up bar!
- Pools: There are many thermal pools, massage pool, for children, with waves, with slides and waterfalls... pleasure guaranteed!
- Kids Land: Space for children in an area 3,500 meters with water toys.
- Amazonas River: With 350 meters long, six meters wide and 1,10 meter deep, is the longer and wider slow river, passing through bridges, waterfalls and caves.
- Rapids: A must! Water track 230 meters long and 25 meters high.
- Waterslides: Falling from height of 25 meters, the 7 tracks water run down twisty circuits at full speed... up to 80 km / h. Adrenalin guaranteed!
- Tower 30 meters high, with 8 Slides in different ways.
- Water games;
- Several saunas;
The Veneza Water Park bars
- Bar Beach;
- Caldinho Veneza;
- Pool bar with waves;
- Espetoria Veneza;
- Bumb’s bar (Bumba meu Boi);
The Galeão restaurant
Gastronomic complex in the form of a Dutch vessel century XVII:
- diversified Self service;
- panoramic view of the Maria Farinha beach;
- 8 fast-food court;
The Veneza Water Parque PE infrastructure
- security service;
- instructors and attendants;
- strict check up of the attractions;
- team of well-trained lifeguards;
- doctor ofice and ambulance;
- lockers and changing rooms;
- convenience store;
Opening of Veneza Water Park in Pernambuco
From 10h til 17h:
- September until the 20th March: on weekends and holidays;
- October to January: also on Fridays;
- January: also on Thursdays;